Want to learn exactly what it takes to attract and meet other quality single parents online? Then you’ve come to the right place! We have done exhaustive research, covering every angle of the single parents and dating world. Our research, which includes surveying more than 900 single parents, combined with our own personal experiences will serve as a wealth of knowledge for you.
The results from the survey we sent out were not surprising to us. We learned that most single parents had similar experiences meeting and dating other single parents as we did. After analyzing the data from those surveyed, we have come to the conclusion that online dating is an effective way to meet and attract other single parents, regardless of who you are and where you live.
Are You a Single Parent That has Difficulty Dating?
In our single parent dating guide series, we are providing you a comprehensive resource filled with dating tips for single parents. These tips can help even the most clueless dater find their perfect Match.com. We want each one of you to maximize your dollar online by signing up for the dating site(s) that give you the best opportunity to meet someone. We don’t want you to waste your time (and money) signing up for sites you’ll never have a shot at finding someone on. That time would be better spent with your child.
|Common Dating Profile Mistakes Single Parents Make
Avoid being cast out form the start by NOT making these dating profile mistakes that 99% of single parents make after getting back in the dating game!
|IMPORTANT: How To Avoid Online Nutcases & Psychos
As a single parent, you can’t afford exposing your kid to psychos and nutcases. Learn to spot them easily using these simple screening tips.
|So … When Should You Introduce Your Kids?
Tips on when to introduce our kids to your new lover. Too early is risky, too late screams avoidance and insecurity. Learn when is the right time, and how to do it.
|Tips For Women: Never Fall For The Marriage Line Again
Never EVER (and we mean EVER!) fall for this common trap men set to get in your pants. Learn how to spot and avoid the “marriage promise” trap!
|What To Put Up On Your Dating Profile To Maximize Results
The best way to weed out the undesirables is to create a profile that does it for you! These secret profile tips will help you do just that!
|How To Have Dates While Staying Home: The “I Have My Kid Tonight” Workaround
Learn to leverage technology to overcome the “I have my kid tonight” roadblock to dating. These help you still have “dates” while in the comfort of your own home!
|Showing Interest In Someone: The Right Way To Do It!
Has it been awhile for you? These pro tips give you a quick hack for how to (properly) show interest in someone and keep that flame burning bright!
|For Women Only: Dealing With Experienced Players Targeting Single Moms
For women only: how to deal with players pretending to be someone they are not just to get into your pants. Follow these simple rules and never get fooled again!
Internet dating is a competitive and often time consuming game. Most do not sign-up and find someone decent right away. There is a process you must follow. Fortunately for you, we’re going to share with you some PROVEN methods for decreasing the amount of time spent trying to meet someone. As you will notice from reading our single parents dating advice guide, the common theme is “efficiency”. We focus on ways to meet someone quickly without settling for someone not worth dating.
Use These Tips To Find a Partner In The Next Month – Safely!
As we said, meeting someone with as little effort possible is what you should strive for. To help you do that, our experts will teach you efficient ways to meet someone, including the following:
- Identifying warning signs immediately. You can never be 100% certain from reading a profile that he/she will be a great Match.com. But you can instantly identify certain individuals that will be wasting your time. Our guide has all the details and specific qualities of a good and bad profile.
- Locating the psychos and potential stalkers. No one wants to date a psycho. It’s even worse when they become a stalker. There are certain characteristics of a psychotic that you can pick up on right away. We’ll teach you these signs and how to avoid these losers.
- Avoiding the men just looking for sex. It may seem strange to you that men would sign-up for a single parent dating site just looking to get laid. Why don’t they just find a fling oriented site? The answer is simple – there are women that fall for their B.S. because the guy is so smooth. The guy knows how to take advantage of a single parent that is desperate for affection. You won’t be vulnerable to these types of men after reading our dating with kids advice series.
- Spotting characteristics of a decent profile. Profiles of singles worth contacting have a few things in common. First off, they generally upbeat and positive. They also were clearly written by an intelligent person (few spelling, grammar mistakes). They aren’t too short or too long winded. We’ll cover the specific characteristics of a great profile in our guide so you will know who to spend your time contacting.
- Writing an amazing profile in no time. Stop wasting your time writing profiles that don’t get results. We’ve tested every profile style and we’re going to share with you exactly how to create a killer online dating profile.
- Sending and responding to messages. You are likely to receive tons of messages from interested singles. You’ll be wasting your time responding to all of them. Our guide covers, in-depth, how to determine whether or not a message is even worth responding to. It also uncovers tried and tested techniques for grabbing the attention of the recipient.
Never Rush Into a Long-Term Relationship
Being a single parent can be frustrating because you so desperately want to complete your family. You don’t want your kids growing up in a one-parent home forever and you’d do anything to fall in love again. So it’s often tempting to rush into a long-term relationship with someone you just met.
Take your time developing the relationship. Become completely comfortable with your partner before making a commitment. You don’t only owe it to yourself to take things slow. You owe it to your children. If you’re going to build a happy family, the relationship between your boyfriend/girlfriend and kids must be as healthy as it is with you. Never enter into a committed relationship with someone that doesn’t get along with your kids. The relationship will never last.
Another type of person to look out for is one that is looking to get married right away. Marriage isn’t something that should be jumped into with someone you don’t know well enough. It takes time to build a relationship that ends in marriage. Single parents know this better than anyone. However, there are many single parents that are desperate to get re-married so they will start talking about marriage within a couple of months after meeting. This type of single parent is easy to spot if you know what to look for. We’re not going to go in-depth here, but you’ll find everything you need to know in our single parent dating guide series.
Online dating should be stress-free, efficient, and pleasant. We’re going to help make your online dating experience a great one. All you have to do is read through our comprehensive dating guide. It’s free, it’s fun, and it’s the most beneficial single parent dating guide you will ever read!
We hope you enjoy the single parent dating advice & tips you find in this guide. Make sure you check out our list of legit dating sites to avoid single parent dating scams!